Tuesday 23 September 2014

It's a beautiful day and it feels good to be alive again. For the past one year since I last posted, so many events had taking it toll in my life and it has one way or the other sharpened my personality and also influenced my perspective, well actually positively. But one lesson I would love you to learn is that, you don't know who you are yet until you are faced with circumstances and situations that difficult. The bottom line is, the truest essence of who you are is best reflected when you pass through deep waters of life, such as it's temptations trials afflictions and those other sides of life. Majorly I am putting together a book titled, "personal demons". It entails most of the lessons of life,that I came to the light of via my personal experiences, people's experiences around me and what the Spirit of God told me. Hope to post most of it in series. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment